A5 white card blank
Lilac pearl paper
Blue glitter card
Gold mirror card
Smooth white card for stamping
Clear embossing powder
White sheer ribbon
Christmas message topper
Pink, blue, lime green inkpads
Corner scissors or punch
1. Ink up stamp with Versamark ink and stamp onto smooth white card, Cover stamped image with clear embossing powder and heat until powder turns clear.
2. Using all three inkpads in turn rub them over the surface of the stamped image blending together to make a multicoloured background. When you have reached the desired effect rub over the stamped image with a piece of kitchen roll to take any excess ink off the embossed image so that the white star shows through.
3. Cut card to size., just slightly larger than the star. Also cut yourself a small panel to mount your message on.
4. Cut the corners of the star panelwith either corner scissors or a corner punch, (I used scissors)
5. Mat and layer onto gold mirror card, then blue glitter card and then lilac pearl paper. Position onto card front and stick down, I used double sided tape to stick the pearl paper and the stamped image to the mirror card but I used Pinflair glue gel to stick the mirror card to the glitter card to make sure it did not fall off.
6. Using the small inked panel cut a slit at each end with a craft knife and then feed the ribbon through, go down through the first slit up through the second, across the front down through the next slit and then back up through the last. Cut a v in each end of the ribbon.
7. Cut a gold mirror card panel slightly larger than inked panel, stick to the front of the card and then stick the panel with ribbon over the top of it. Add a message panel and admire your hard work!
THIS WAS A CLASS PROJECT AND IT WAS THAT POPULAR WE HAD TO ADD AN EXTRA DATE!!